Shipping Policy and FAQs page
1. What are the available shipping options that your business provides?
A. At the moment we provide Standard Shipping within Canada and to the U.S. only and Priority Post for faster service.
2. What is the cost of Shipping domestically and to the U.S.?
A. Costs will depend on several factors such as size of envelope or package, weight and distance (plus extra custom taxes for U.S.). Generally, they will be added to the cost of the item ordered upon checkout.
FREE SHIPPING WILL BE PROVIDED FOR ORDERS OVER $75.00
3. Duration of Shipping - How long will each shipping method typically take?
A. Standard shipping usually takes 10 – 21 days (and may include a delay at customs for shipments to the U.S). Priority shipping will take 2 – 4 days plus handling time.
4. How long is your handling time between when an order is placed and when it gets shipped?
A. Two to three days.
5. Are there any restrictions when it comes to your shipping policy?
A. Presently we do not ship to box numbers (unless greeting cards); and we do not ship outside North America.
6. What do I do if I never received my order?
A. Please call 519-208-7445 or e-mail email@example.com.
7. What do I do if I received a defective order?
A. Please see above and we will send a replacement.
8. How do I make changes to an order I’ve already placed?
A. If it is within 24 hours, we can add or change an order, after that it would be too late.
9. Where are you located?
A. In the Greater Toronto Area – Ontario, Canada.
10. How is the product made? Where do the materials come from?
A. We use recycled material where we can in our paper products.
11. How do I make sure I order the right size?
A. Hoodies and t-shirts are based on North American sizes.
If you have a question we have not answered here, please contact us by phone or e-mail and you will get an answer within 12 hours.
Rest assured that we do not use information you have provided other than in the context of your order. Information is kept private and secure.